8 Weeks, 2 Days (or 9 Weeks, 3 Days.. however you want to look at it)
And the vivid dreams. Maybe it's just because I'm waking up a lot more to pee, but my dreams seem really really real to me lately, and really really bizarre. It's kind of funny though!
It turns out that working out feels REALLY hard when you're pregnant. I've still been doing 20-25 miles a week (though a few more of them are walked than normal!), but I'm soooo slow and I want to fall into bed as soon as I get home now.
I've decided to break down and buy a scale. At first I thought there was NO WAY I would want to know my weight as I went through this pregnancy. I thought maybe I could just close my eyes at the doctor's office and not think about the extra 25-35 pounds I'm going to be gaining. But, I know that the healthiest thing for the baby (and for my delicate skin that will probably end up stretch-marked anyway) is to gain very very gradually. And since my eating is all out of whack these days, the best way to monitor the weight gain will probably be to weigh myself on a regular basis. <sigh>
I've really been getting anxious this week to start telling people. I feel like it's harder and harder to keep to myself! I've also been really worried, though, since I know things could still go awry, and that helps me keep it in. I wish SO much I could just go get an ultrasound every few days to make sure this little kidney bean is still doing okay! All I can do, though, is just keep praying and praying that it's healthy and comfy in there.
Just two and a half more weeks until my next appointment!

No comments:
Post a Comment