Saturday, September 1, 2012
18 Weeks
We're on vacation (babymoon) this weekend, so I will keep this one short!!
I've been feeling pretty good, except for being tired. I'm quite sure that's more from working a ton and trying to get back to my school-year activities while still running, cooking, cleaning, looking for baby stuff etc. It's been a rough two weeks in that respect, but I've had more energy that I thought I would at this point!
The baby's been kicking just about every day. Eric finally got to feel it this past Wednesday! At one point I had my had on my stomach and I actually felt it's foot run across my palm. How crazy is that?!? I am a little worried that, if it's kicking this much now, it might be seriously going nuts in there in another 20 weeks!
Anyway, here's this week's stats:
Weight gain: 8-9ish? We have our anatomy scan on Wednesday (time to find out the gender! Woo!), so I'll get my official weight then. Unfortunately, I'm going right when we come home from our little vacay, so chances are it'll be like 12 by then! haha.
Sleep: Good! I've had a TON of crazy dreams, but I'm usually only getting up once or maybe twice in the middle of the night, and I've had a few nights where I've slept for 8 hours straight. Sweet!
Running: Great. I did a 6 miler with a friend last Saturday, signed up for a 7 mile run at the end of September, and met my August goal of 90 miles (plus some extra dance classes, etc!). I also did three miles with about a 9 min/mile average the other day, which I feel is pretty good considering the extra weight and fatigue I've got going on!
Mood: Usually good, though being tired has made me far more cranky than it usually would. I also have found myself randomly wanting to cry for the silliest reasons (like when Eric cleans the kitchen for me??). I've been holding it together pretty well though.
What I'm looking forward to: We're finding out the gender on Wednesday! And, unrelated to baby-stuff, my dad's coming to visit next weekend. :-)
What I miss: Definitely still ham and cheese sandwiches. And caffeinated coffee.
Anyway, that's all for now. I have pictures to post, but I'll have to do that sometime later. Until next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So, if you are dying for a ham sandwich, I think you could technically microwave it (to kill the bacteria) and then let it cool down for a couple minutes so it isn't a hot sandwich. If you're desperate. I definitely understand your pain, here. Paninis are pretty good, too, but not the same, I guess. :)
ReplyDelete